From pineapple Oolong to Orange Blossom Oolong (Ghee I wonder what sort of mood I’m in). This is my second Oolong tea from Pekko (my first being Blue Spring which I remember was very toasty).

Colour – Dark Brown with a touch of gold.
Smell – Earthy and light

My first sip in and I can tell I’m going to enjoy this. It’s a sweet and floral Jasmine tasting Oolong with only a touch of toastedness. The jasmine picks up in flavour the more you drink and starts become perfumey but in a nice way (in other words strong but not overpowering). It’s still citrus sweet (which tastes natural and more orange rind than pulp ie a little waxy) and very refreshing. There is a sort of ‘dark horse’ behind all of the flavours going on and that must be the Ceylon, it gives the blend more depth and strength.

This is so yummy, I’m glad I have roughly 47g more of this to enjoy. :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom