Thank you Sare for the sample of this tea. Although I am not a Leo (Aquarius for those of you who were wondering) I chose this tea purely for the orange and vanilla factors. It sounds delicious to me, even if it is a rooibos blend. Adagio Tea’s don’t sell the starsign blends on their EU website and postage overseas is over $50! :(

The raw tea is a beautiful mixture of browns, yellows, oranges and reds and does reminds me of a lions mane. It smells like dried orange peel and a little earthy.

Once brewed the tea soup is reddy brown with an orangey fragrance.

Diving in and burning my lip (which serves me right for being too eager) I can taste sweet orange peel (which I may add is not waxy) and an after taste of creamy vanilla. It is rather rooibos heavy but the blend of orange and vanilla is balanced enough to keep down the rooibos sweetness.

My trouble with rooibos is the strange almost chemical tasting sweetness that it has. That taste overpowers everything else and ruins a lot of tea’s for me. I suppose you either love rooibos or hate it, I have to be in the right frame of mind to drink it.

Having said the above statement and my dislike for rooibos I am truly enjoying this blend. It’s not the best blend I have had but it’s nice enough to be drank happily.

Nik

That’s madness. You should just have it sent to one of us in the States and we can post it to you. I reckon that’d be cheaper. Just added this one to my shopping list! Except for the vanilla, it sounds right up this Leo’s alley. Rowr.