Another sample to thank *Stacy*for. I have been tempted to drink this one at night but I managed to remember about it this morning. Last night I went to bingo with my aunty Ann which is a regular thing on a Monday night and we were chatting and having a couple of drinks whilst playing. We were far from the mark and had no chance of winning until we got to a special Christmas game, one by one my aunty marked off the numbers and she was saying she would never win it but she did. My wonderful aunty won £185 (around $300)! I had such a busy night that I need something to perk me up this morning.

Then comes this tea which smells of sweet lemongrass and is golden brown in colour. The lemongrass tastes creamy and sweet but also light (the last thing I want in the morning is something stodgy). The guayusa is not very noticeable and is suitable for those of us who are not too keen on the taste. A few sips is all it takes to notice the rocket fuelled energy that comes with guayusa and already I feel a little perked up. It reminds me a little of Gooey Butter Cake – 52 Teas as both are creamy and lemony.

I’m glad I got to try this tea but I don’t think I would buy it but only because I prefer the Cider Guayusa – Butiki Teas for the morning. The energy has kicked in now so I’m off to play Sims 3 :)

Ysaurella

congrats to your Auntie !

Butiki Teas

That’s great, congrats to your aunt!

Comments

Ysaurella

congrats to your Auntie !

Butiki Teas

That’s great, congrats to your aunt!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom