My first reaction to this tea was “Wow look at the size of those blueberries!”. The tea itself is green based and as Geoffrey Norman pointed out it looks like Sencha with massive blueberries mixed in.

Once brewed the tea soup is a pale yellowish green that smells of very much like blueberry cheesecake. No idea how but it truly does.

First sip and I can taste the blueberries which are sweet and slightly tart but there is something in the background that does have a cakey/pie effect. A sort of biscuity flavour, slightly buttery and toasty and sweet. I would agree that this is blueberry cheesecake in smell and taste and the best thing is it’s all natural and I have not had to add any sweetener to complete the flavours.

The buttery effect becomes stronger but the gentle blueberries remain to compliment it. A very nice tea and possibly one of the nicest dessert tea’s I have tried.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom