More Keemun :D This time with rose petals. The loose tea smells sweet but not particularly of roses, I can however see the occasional bright pink and yellow petal amongst the leaves.

Whilst brewed this forms an earthy brown colour that smells earthy yet sweetly floral.

The rose shines through in the first few sips and it’s rather strong and the Keemun is in the background. The rose petals are sweet and rosey, almost like Turkish Delight but a little more sour. The whole blend is floral and sweetness of the rose mixed with earthy and robust Keemun which creates a dark rose medley. It’s sweet and sour which I don’t find that often in blends.

Overall it’s nice but not something I could drink a lot of, much too sweet and earthily sour for me but it does make a nice change. If you love rose petals then you might love this tea.

darky

u gotta try this one http://jingtea.com/tea/type/scented/keemun-and-whole-rose i received them once with my 6month surprise subscribtion and it tastes realy nice!

KittyLovesTea

Thanks for the recommendation. I just placed a small order for some of this :)

darky

cool let me know what u think off it :) your from uk right? its more convenient to order with low or free shipping costs. I always make huge orders at once lol

KittyLovesTea

Yep UK here :) UK or EU based online tea suppliers are always handy and they do work out cheaper too. Still saying that there are some things I can get cheaper if I import them directly plus I have access to a wider variety that way. I can’t wait to try the Keemun and rose from Jing Tea.

darky

did u order from cantonteacompany? i browsed there tea’s for a few times but and found a few i wanted to try, but didn’t order yet because there outside uk shipping is more expensive then jing’s, and the fact i still got a few discount coupons there aswel. If so can u recommend some from canton? tnx in advance

KittyLovesTea

I’m with Canton Tea Club as well as ordering from them a few times. Their Pouchong is nice as is their Arya Diamond Darjeeling and I love the Xing Ren Dan Cong (Almond). The quality is great and they are definitely a company I would recommend. :)

darky

ok tnx :) i saw the canton tea club aswel, but 8£ a week is a bit mutch atm (i would definitly be doing the club if i was in uk tough)

i anyway gonna lookup to place a order i think anytime soon, sticking with one company for most off the time isnt ideal.

I had a dan cong before the one from jing, phoenix honey orchid :) i like it but once again its my first dan cong :)

Comments

darky

KittyLovesTea

Thanks for the recommendation. I just placed a small order for some of this :)

darky

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom