This will be my third Keemun Rose blend this week, I’m in love with it! Since my tooth extraction yesterday I have been finishing off my Monkey Fart – 52 Teas iced tea (since I was told I could not have anything hot for 24 hours). Now it’s been over 24 hours and I chose this blend to have as my come back to hot tea. :)

This was a bargain as it was only £2.52 ($4) for 125g and it’s a local shop so I can pick more up as I please. :D

The loose tea smells rather earthy and malty with a sweet tinge. The leaves are short, dark brown and thinly pointed with a few red/pink rose petals scattered around.

Once brewed the tea soup smells sweet and floral with rose being very obvious. Yummy. It’s also dark brown in colour.

Delicious! The Keemun is nice and malty and the rose petals sweeten it perfectly. The other brands I tried were sweet and sour but this one is not at all, it’s more of an earthy and floral tea that is smooth yet deep.

Perhaps next time I will try steeping for a minute extra as it’s not quite the desired strength for me but it’s more of a personal thing.

My favourite blend out of three this week. :)