drank Winter Frost by iHeartTeas

I have been saving my sample of this for December time, particularly when I wanted to feel more Christmassy. Now is the time, I did some cleaning yesterday and wrapped some presents and I can begin to feel it drawing closer but the only thing that can get me into the festive mood is candy canes. I love candy canes! This one says it contains candy cane which is beyond amazing!

This blend is a mixture of finely chopped black tea leaves with some sort of finely chopped green/brown leaf and red candy looking pieces. It smells sweet and creamy :)

Once brewed this tea forms a dark brown liquid that smells sweetly of cinnamon.

My first few sips reveal earthy cinnamon with a sweet vanilla flourish followed by a breeze of refreshing mint. It’s a rather subtle blend overall but the ingredients compliment each other well.

If I was to say anything negative about this blend it would be that there is not enough candy cane in there for me and I was hoping it would be a little mintier.

Not sure if I feel more Christmassy but I’m certainly more happy at any rate. :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom