drank Spiced Winter by Teapigs

Over the last couple of days I have been experiencing an unnatural burst of energy and willingness to clean. I’m not saying I live in a pig sty but my house is clean yet untidy but with method to my madness I know where my things are. Perhaps it’s Christmas on the horizon that is boosting me to make it special this year, last year my husband was undergoing chemotherapy for testicular cancer and he finished just in time for Christmas (which I see as a miracle) but he was still left feeling nauseous and unwell. :(
So this year I am going to try my very best to give him a Christmas that he deserves.

I tell this story because it will hopefully show you all how I am slowly feeling the Christmas spirit. First it started with the winter frost tea and now with this spiced winter tea. I have two teabags left and could do with drinking as much as I can to clear my already overfull cupboards.

This one is noticeably rooibos based in look, smell and brewed appearance. It smells of cinnamon and clove.

Taste wise this is like a rooibos chai, it’s very rooibos heavy with cinnamon, clove and subtle almost herbal orange. I have a drop of milk to to ease some of the sweetness from rooibos and it worked well.

It’s too rooibos and too chai for my liking, I’m not a fan of either. :( Plus it doesn’t make me feel Christmassy. I will finish this one off and it leaves a small space on my tea shelves so at least there is a positive side.