I haven’t been on very much over this weekend due to a few family issues, nothing serious just a lot of negativity surrounding my husband. We were supposed to be decorating the house today for Christmas to start feeling the spirit but that hasn’t happened. Since it’s such a shame the house is the same and I’m watching Christmas episodes on tv I thought I may as well drink Christmassy.

I chose the right choice with this tea, I opened it up and took a sniff and smiled and closed my eyes in delight. It smells like creamy vanilla peppermint with a chocolate base. Delicious! My husband saw me sniffing and came to see what the fuss was about and even he said he wants one.

Tasting without milk/creamer or sweetener. Wow it’s simply amazing! Just as it smells, smooth and refreshing peppermint with creamy and fresh. It tastes like a candy cane but with more layers, not just the peppermint. The chocolate is more in the fragrance than taste as is the black tea but it gives more depth in flavour without much of the flavour. It’s so delicious!

This is just what I need right now. Christmas in a mug.

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom