I over indulged with lunch today at work and have not been in the mood to drink much of anything as I’m just not sure I can fit it in! Now hopefully enough time has passed and my stomach is less uncomfortable to try this citrus blend.

Loose the tea looks a phenomenal mixture of red, yellow and orange (almost fire like) with blue flower petals and large chunks of pale orange with a contrast of dark brown tea leaves. It also smells refreshingly citrus with both orange and bergamot being notable.

Once brewed it smells very much like an Earl Grey tea, meaning bergmot heavy which is just the way I like it. Also trying my first cup without sugar or sweetener so I can gather a true taste. Again it’s very Earl Grey, the black tea is slightly bitter, the orange slighty waxy and zesty and the bergamot sweet and balancing.

It’s a nice blend but not as strong as I was hoping for and for such a big fan of Earl Grey in particular I really don’t see anything special about this one other than it’s beautiful fire coloured raw mixture. My husband will love this one more than me which makes a change, he loves Earl Grey no matter how strong it is. :)

Next time the sugar and sweetener will help me to drink it, the bitterness was a little testing at times but I managed to drink it. I wish I could say more about this tea but I just have no idea what else to report.