On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me….. a Honeybush Breakfast Smoothie.

It’s only just turned into 15th December and I felt a little naughty and couldn’t wait for the morning. So I opened and was immediately taken away with a delicious fruity bubble gum odour. Beyond amazing!

The flavour is delicious, my favourite from Frank so far! It reminds me of fruity bubblegum gobstoppers I used to have as a child. I can pick out the pineapple and banana which taste so juicy and sweet.

I am in love with this, I wish I had more :(

Azzrian

LOL we can all forgive ya :)

Shmiracles

it’s herbal! great for the evening time :)

Frolic

Oh dear I better be careful about reading my steepster feed! It’s not the 15th for me yet. Looks like I have something to look forward to tomorrow.

KittyLovesTea

I’m sorry Frolic I didn’t mean to spoil the surprise :( You’re in for a real treat though, I just purchased two bags from Frank this morning since seeing he restocked it. :)

Frolic

Oh it’s not your fault at all! You waiting till the right day for you. I’m off to go brew my pot now. I never drink herbals in the morning but I can’t wait.

CHAroma

Frank always releases pouches of the 12 Teas of Christmas! :D

Comments

Azzrian

LOL we can all forgive ya :)

Shmiracles

it’s herbal! great for the evening time :)

KittyLovesTea

CHAroma

Frank always releases pouches of the 12 Teas of Christmas! :D

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom