I fell asleep on the sofa after a few cups of blueberry tea and awoke craving cookies. A couple of days ago I served oatmeal raisin cookie to cheer up my husband after his visit to the dentist for a root canal. From what I remember it was suitable to full fill my immediate craving.

Feeling sleepy eyed and being reminded by my cats that I missed their dinner time by a massive 30 minutes from it’s regular time (bad mummy they said) I made myself a cup of tea, whilst slouched over my kitchen side completely lethargic. Winter draws away my energy so I added a 0 calorie sugar to try and get it back.

There is a warming cinnamon glow with sweet fruitiness filling my nostrils with an aura of freshly baked cake/cookies. With the added sugar this is much sweeter and mimics some sort of cake very well, the oats seem to make this tea that little bit different from your average dessert/sweet tea and they are noticeable in flavour. As far as oatmeal raisin cookie goes I would say it (A) lives up to it’s name in terms of flavour and fragrance (B) is delicious and © perfect for those naughty cravings we all get from time to time.

Oatmeal raisin cookie in 3 minutes, just add hot water….simply bliss.

Reasoned_Melody

This sounds amazing!

Comments

Reasoned_Melody

This sounds amazing!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom