I have had this tea for way too long unsteeped on my shelf. Watermelon is my favourite food in the world (with cookie dough coming close second) but lately I have been in the mood for strong fruit tea’s which is maybe why I haven’t tried this one yet. I got this a while ago as a gift from my mother for looking after her house and dogs while she went on holiday.

I open the pack and the most amazing watermelon fragrance greeted me, I have no idea how the smell is so accurate but it is. It really does smell exactly like watermelon. The last thing you expect to see when you look at the raw tea are white silver needles and flowers.

I brew the tea and it still has the amazing fresh watermelon smell. A little sugar is recommended so I added a 0 calorie sugar. Then I sip and sip and sip some more… What can I say? It’s clearly another winner from Butiki Teas. Not only does this taste of watermelon but it’s also an ingenious way to flavour white needle tea with something other than jasmine.

It tastes similar to Butiki’s Cantaloupe and Cream but you can tell the difference after a few sips, plus the sugar does go well to adding to the watermelon flavour. It’s simply amazing!

Alphakitty

This tea is so great! Even my parents, who are skeptical of “oddly” flavored teas couldn’t get enough of it.

Kittenna

Darn! I wish I knew you liked cookie dough that much – would have sent you a sample of DavidsTea’s Cookie Dough :(

KittyLovesTea

Never mind Kittenna, I will be thrilled no matter what I get :)

I haven’t tried this one yet that I can recall lol I’ll have to think about it with my next order

Comments

Alphakitty

Kittenna

KittyLovesTea

Never mind Kittenna, I will be thrilled no matter what I get :)

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom