On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a mug full of … boo-berry cotton candy tea.

I had a cup of this before the review so I knew what to expect. With cotton candy being featured earlier in this set I was delighted enough with unflavoured, I had not considered adding flavour so my mind is all over the place with delight just at the prospect of it. That is why I had to have a sneak preview :)

It’s 10:30pm and at midnight I am going to do the last of my Christmas food shopping, it sounds mental I know but the queues should be short. Plus I’m no stranger to midnight shopping, it’s for the socially challenged individuals such as myself. I’m a little shy that’s all. Anyway this tea is to hopefully bring some calm before the storm.

The tea smells wonderfully sweet and fruity which is rather magical as it only looks like a standard green tea blend. Once brewed it still smells deliciously of sweet blueberries. The odour is stronger than the taste but in a way the subtlety is the charm, it makes it a green tea with flavouring rather than just a flavour with green tea thrown in. Saying that it mentions gunpowder green which I find is usually a little smoky but I can’t detect it at all in the blend. It’s definitely blue berry in flavour so it would suit my fruity moods too.

Some may like to add sugar to sweeten it up but for me it’s not necessary. This is another one of Franks tea’s that I think would be amazing as an iced tea.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom