drank White Christmas by 52teas

My Christmas has been well under way with presents opened and having just washed my dinner dishes and I am definitely feeling the joy. I opened my final tea in the set once I had sat down and found to my delight that is was a brand new blend from Frank but with an added bonus of contains peppermint. Peppermint aid digestion and that is perfect post Christmas dinner.

I over steeped it by a minute more than I normally would as I was washing up after dinner and it took a little longer than expected. No sugar or milk in my tea this time and I only get one drink as I have the other to my husband. :)

It smells like peppermint raw and steeped so much so that even if I had not read it I would have still known it. It’s delicious just the way it is, sweet and minty with a slight cocoa background. It reminds me of candy canes :D

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom