Drinking a cup of this to settle my stomach after another day of being unwell. :(

CHAroma

Aww, feel better soon!

Terri HarpLady

See my comments to MissLena12…

KittyLovesTea

I just checked, garlic I eat a lot of anyway :) I eat it raw too for fun…it’s a strange family trait that me, my mum and my auntie share. We all have blood disorders too which is possibly why we crave it. I have been told to chop an onion in half and leave it in my bedroom overnight as apparently onion absorbs bacteria.

Terri HarpLady

I’ve heard of the onion thing, but somewhere I read online that it was an ‘urban legend’ or whatever. I should try it anyway, as you never know with things like that.

KittyLovesTea

If anything I would have thought lemon would have been better than onion since lemon is a proven to kill bacteria. But I will be trying it to, anything to be able to eat normally again. I hope you stay well. Plus I just have to say your harp playing is beautiful. :)

Donna A

Anyone with chronic stomach/intestinal problems should be checked for h. pylori. We see it a lot in our patients. It can cause stomach pains, nausea, and even ulcers. Many foods, including a lot of herbs, fermented foods, and honey have antibacterial properties, but a lot more research needs to be done before people can start treating themselves for bacterial infections.

Comments

CHAroma

Aww, feel better soon!

Terri HarpLady

See my comments to MissLena12…

Donna A

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom