Over the last few days I have been drinking a lot of this tea and it’s reminded me how much I adore it. My Teavivre tins arrived the other day and so now my pearls are stored in one of them and in my kitchen which makes for easier brewing access.

More than ever I am craving malty Yunnan tea so I suppose it was handy to have hidden a bag of these pearls for when I truly wanted them.

I have been adding new jewellery ranges on my eBay shop all day and I’m tired so the balls are great for a quick brew. I pop 4 balls (5 balls if I want extra strength) in an empty tea bag/sac and once water is added they work their magic to taint my water. Easy, quick to measure and so tasty.

It’s very malty with a smooth and sweet cocoa finish. Deep brown in colour with a sweet malty smell. Perfect!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom