Thank you Kittenna for this sample. :)

It’s just after 1am at the start of the new year here in the UK so Happy New Year everyone!

Watermelon is my second favourite food ever (after cookie dough) so I am very excited in trying this blend. I’m still waiting for it’s long 7 minute steep (taken from Davids Tea website) but so far it has taken a lovely pink tone that does look like watermelon juice.

The raw tea mix has a somewhat appley fragrance which was unexpected. Once brewed it smells like watermelon…as if by magic it truly does. It has the same watery, weak yet sweet fragrance that watermelon has.

Wowsers! WATERMELON!!! It tastes like warm watermelon juice. It’s mild and weak and I wish it was a little stronger but it has the same fresh juiciness you would expect from watermelon. It does have an edge of fruitiness behind it..a sort of sweet and sour apple cocktail. Reading the ingredients list I would never guess it contained carrot or beetroot but I suppose they help to keep it sweet.

It’s a very nice blend and it is watermelon like but I was hoping it would be a little stronger. I think this would be tastier as an iced tea with lots of crushed ice and small watermelon pieces for extra flavour. A good effort though :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom