I got this tea for one reason… I have a pure black cat called Ebony. http://tinypic.com/r/otq1hd/6

Again I’m not a huge fan of rooibos but I do love fruit. I’m not sure if Ebony knows I am talking about him but he just awoke from his bed and is meowing at me. Bless him, he is very intuitive. Now he is attacking my stairs lol.

The tea smells of a fruit cocktail with a little sweetness. The colour once brewed is misty brown with an orange glow.

The taste is interesting, it’s noticeably rooibos but flavoured with enough fruit to make it drinkable. Pineapple is definitely the strongest fruit I can taste but overall it’s fairly mellow with orange protruding not far behind. It’s a little sweet but could be enhanced nicely with a little sugar.

Overall it’s a nice blend that is suitable for non rooibos fans such as myself. The only downside is that it leaves me with a bit of a dry mouth.

Tabby

Awww, your kitty looks guilty. :3

darky

have to say these reviews are always nice to read !

KittyLovesTea

Tabby – Ebony is a very cheeky boy, his look of guilt is not surprising :)

darky – Thank you. That is very kind of you to say. :)

canadianadia

The thought of your cat attacking your stairs made me laugh. Cats are so entertaining.

Comments

Tabby

Awww, your kitty looks guilty. :3

darky

have to say these reviews are always nice to read !

KittyLovesTea

Tabby – Ebony is a very cheeky boy, his look of guilt is not surprising :)

darky – Thank you. That is very kind of you to say. :)

canadianadia

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom