drank Berryblossom White by Tazo

My one and only bag of this and I have no idea where it came from. I’m not expecting much since it’s a Tazo tea but it could be surprisingly tasty. I imagine this is mostly for iced tea but with it being so cold here in England there is no point in me drinking it iced.

The bag looked like your standard dusty teabag with little to no fragrance. Once brewed the tea is a honey colour with with a slight berry aroma, almost like a mist.

Well it tastes better than I thought but not by much. Berry wise it tastes a little like cranberry with some vegetal floral after taste. It would be the sort of generic tea you would expect from a large chain that is served in their stores. I’m not meaning to sound stuck up or too good for bagged tea but in most cases I find they contain cheap ingredients and are often the same price as fresher loose tea.

Am I happy I only had one bag? Yes
Would I buy this? No
If this was on the menu in a restaurant would I order it? Yes if the other tea’s did not take my fancy

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom