I love Jasmine Pearls and try to keep stocked up at all times for whenever the mood strikes me to have a mug full. Since I regularly order from Teavivre it made sense to order a batch in to store in their wonderful new tins.

Well today I walked the few miles to a fish shop to see what they had to put into my tanks after unfortunately a few died over Christmas of old age. I came out with a female Siamese fighting fish (called Chun Lee), a red finned shark (called Sharky) and a pair of breeding Dwarf Gourami (yet to be named). I not long arrived home and I’m out of shape after Christmas so I let my husband sort the fish out while I sat down puffed out on the sofa. Then the craving hit me, JASMINE JASMINE JASMINE … I deserve the treat. I have had countless cups of this tea and am very surprised that I have not done a review for them.

The pearls look slightly fuzzy with a mix of greens and silver with a sweet and fresh jasmine scent. They are only small pearls but pack a lot of flavour and smell.

Once brewed the tea forms a pale golden colour with that has the same strong yet sweet and somewhat perfumey jasmine fragrance as raw but on a stronger level.

The flavour is smooth, naturally sweet and very fresh. The jasmine seems fairly strong at first but it mellows very quickly making each sip seem like it’s the first one. Whilst being perfumey it’s still refreshing and cleansing. The balance is perfect.

This is my favourite jasmine pearl tea and I don’t think it can be beaten in quality and taste. It truly is the perfect cup of jasmine green tea.

TheTeaFairy

Ahhh… Teavivre Jasmine teas…the best!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Ahhh… Teavivre Jasmine teas…the best!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom