My second blooming flower tea from Teavivre’s random blooming flower tea pack. This one bloomed very quickly and looks so beautiful floating in the water and looks very much like it’s picture. It’s amazing to watch it develop into a beautiful flower in only 3 minutes.

The tea once brewed has formed a light yellow colour with a slight sweet and vegetal fragrance similar to sweet pea.

The tea tastes of Silver Needle tea but with a slight hint of flowers. It’s sweet, vegetal, refreshing, subtle and floral. Anyone that likes green or floral tasting tea’s would love this.

darky

oh flowering tea’s had a few ages ago, its wonderful to watch :)

KittyLovesTea

There is something very peaceful about watching them open :)

Roughage

Flower teas are ace. I love bringing them out at the end of meals with the family, partly to wash the food down with but also just as entertainment in their own right.

Comments

darky

oh flowering tea’s had a few ages ago, its wonderful to watch :)

KittyLovesTea

There is something very peaceful about watching them open :)

Roughage

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom