This blend sounded obscure and while I am not a fan of coffee or it’s forms (cappuccino, latte etc) I just had to try it.

Opening the packet all I could smell was rooibos and nothing more, all I could see was rooibos with yellow petals and a few small chunks of what looked like fudge.

5 minutes later once steeped the tea has certainly picked up some sweet caramel scent with a touch of vanilla.

Alright a few mouthfuls in and I can conclude a few things.

1 – Does it taste like cappuccino? No
2 – What does it taste like? Rooibos with a little vanilla and sweetener. The rooibos tastes somewhat toasted.

I feel it would be more befitting to be called Rooibos Caramel Crunch as personally that is what it tastes more of. Reading other reviews people say they can taste and smell cappuccino or something coffee like so maybe it’s just me but I can’t detect anything like that. Perhaps it varies cup to cup? For me it’s just a bit too rooibos heavy to make it enjoyable but it is drinkable.

Overall I am disappointed.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom