Thank you Reasoned_Melody for this sample.

The teabag smells strongly fruity and a little fermented. I can understand why people have been saying this brews up strongly.

Once brewed the tea becomes a reddy brown colour with a sweet yet strong grapey wine fragrance.

Despite the low steeping time of 2 minutes it’s rather bitter, making the whole tea sweet and sour. I can taste grapes and fruit and there is a little dryness there which has a wine effect. While it may not be the nicest flavoured tea it still has charm. Drinking it gives me a sort of…glow…like real wine does.

If the bitterness could be improved then this would be a wonderful bagged tea but for now it remains average.

Tor Lumière Marie

I love iced wine, but I can’t imagine it as a tea! Does it taste ‘cold’ at all?

KittyLovesTea

If you leave the tea to cool down it picks up the fruity flavours and sweetness and tends to become stronger in general. Each Christmas I have mulled wine which is served hot so I’m used to drinking it warm on occasion. :)

Indigobloom

I love this one!! but I find it’s much better at 60 or 90 seconds.
Second steep is great to :)

Comments

Tor Lumière Marie

I love iced wine, but I can’t imagine it as a tea! Does it taste ‘cold’ at all?

KittyLovesTea

Indigobloom

I love this one!! but I find it’s much better at 60 or 90 seconds.
Second steep is great to :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom