Thank you Jillian for trading for this tea. The blend of saffron and mango interested me too and it was something I really wanted to taste.

I have had this for a while and over that time had many cups of it so I was surprised to see that I have not yet reviewed it. Until now that is.

Steeping time and temperature as stated on the box (despite my distaste for boiling green tea) I have followed instructions exactly.

The liquid created is burnt orange in colour with a potent juicy mango fruit smell. The fruit is not as strong as the smell (unfortunately) and there is also a little sweetness with a slight bitter and perfumey taste.

In honesty it’s hard to detect anything special about this tea when it comes to pure flavour. It’s quite tasty for a bagged tea don’t get me wrong but it’s not quite what I had in mind.

Jillian

I felt pretty much the same way about it. :/

Azzrian

How sad I would LOVE to find an excellent saffron tea!

Comments

Jillian

I felt pretty much the same way about it. :/

Azzrian

How sad I would LOVE to find an excellent saffron tea!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom