What an attractive looking tea this is, all the better to drink you for my dear.

I would usually be at work at this time but because it’s been snowing fairly heavily in the last couple of hours I have been told to stay at home. Having my mother as my boss works out some times. :)

The raw teas smell reminded me of strawberry gummy sweets I used to buy as a kid. It smells very sweet and fruity. Yum.

After steeping for 4 minutes with boiling water the tea soup is now dark brown with a sweet yet slightly astringent strawberry smell (due to the pu erh I believe).

The raw smell was stronger than the steeped smell and the taste is also a weaker version. The pu erh is nice and earthy and the strawberry adds a little sweetness and fruitiness, enough to blend very well together. There are other fruity tones in there too but not as strong as the strawberry and I thankfully cannot taste the rosehip at all.

I think their own description of “perfectly fruity and sweet tea with a slight smoky undertone” is spot on.

What do we want? Flavoured Pu Erh
When do we want it? NOW!!!
Yum yum yum.

Alphakitty

Mm, I love this one!

Comments

Alphakitty

Mm, I love this one!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom