I’m half chuckling that people say this tastes like curry whilst the other half of me is thinking that I really don’t want to drink a curry tea… I wanted it to be sweet.

The raw mixture looks and smells perfect. It smells like apple and caramel in a fairly strong way. It also looks aesthetically pleasing with it’s little red candy pieces, brown caramel pieces and white/yellow apple pieces.

Once steeped the tea becomes reddish brown in colour with a sweet and slightly sour apple smell.

Yummy. I can taste sweet caramel with a hint of apple but it’s smooth and a little creamy… like vanilla but not quite. The apple tastes fresh enough with that slight sweet and sour tang that it naturally has but the caramel and candy give it that oomph in sweetness for a nice boost. I can’t taste curry like other people have stated but I haven’t tasted every single curry in the world so it is still possible that it does.

I wish I had this tea for Halloween… I want to bob for apples and eat ream caramel apples now. :( So long to wait until next Hallows Eve. Watches the clock and waits …. I will be here a long time.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom