Thank you Chuckieroy for this tea. It was funnily enough one that I regretted not getting. Plus with my area being snowed under already and the whole weekend is due to snow I would say it’s the perfect time to drink this blend.

The tea smells super duper strong. Cinnamon is definitely the main character but is combined with a sort of clove/orange to smell like mulled wine. It’s a wonderful winter smell … I’m thinking of Christmas again now.

Once steeped the tea is that wonderful red rooibos colour but this smells sweet and rich, similar to the raw smell but much sweeter.

Very similar tasting to a few other teas I have and they all remind me of mulled wine. This version is sweeter and less rich. It does have a red wine taste about it.. sweet, fruity, dry but mix it with cinnamon and spices and you get a red wine with more character and it becomes somewhat lighter. That’s what this tea is about, the rooibos is sweet while the cinnamon gives it depth yet keeps it light while the spices give it pure flavour and the sweet sprinkles make sure it remains sweet and unheavy.

It’s a nice blend but I am thankful I didn’t buy it as I have a few others that are so similar but I am enjoying this tea and I may buy it in the future.

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom