drank Milord's Grey by Kally Tea

Thank you Chuckieroy for this sample. I love Earl Grey and any time I receive any (including variation blends) it puts a huge smile on my face. Like this :D

Enough here for three tea bags by the looks of it so I can brew a teapot this morning of this for me and my husband. He loves when I get the teapot out.

This tea whilst raw is dark brown in colour and amongst it I can spot large whole purple flowers, some dried apple pieces and a few tiny blue cornflower petals. It’s nice to see that each ingredient listed can be seen easily in the tea itself.

Once brewed the tea has become a light almost reddish brown in colour with a sweet and floral finish, smelling very much like your classic Earl Grey.

Side note – I will be having a drop of milk in my tea but no sweetener.

The taste is very pleasing and it was a nice surprise. At first sips it tastes like your average Earl Grey and it bears some strength but then a sweet and fruity apple tang comes into the after taste and it’s finished with a subtle floralness. It really does go well together, better than I thought it would when I read the ingredients.

The more I drink the sweeter it becomes thanks to the apple, so much so that if I added my own sweetener it would be too sweet. The drop of milk has also made this a very smooth and creamy blend which is perfect for me in the morning.

It’s a shame that Kally Tea doesn’t ship to the UK because I would have liked some more of this. :(

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom