This is a company I stumbled across on eBay while searing for Earl Grey tea. A super duper fast two days later and here I have it sitting in front of me. The pouches are resealable which is perfect for me.

The raw tea was strong in smell with the bergamot being very notable and fresh. It looks great so far :)

I’m brewing for 4 minutes as instructed and I will be having the tea undressed (ie. no milk or sweetener).

Once steeped it forms a lovely brown colour with a weaker bergamot smell than the raw mix.

Ah lovely this is pleasant so far. The bergamot is sweet and rather mild while the Assam is very smooth. It makes a lovely Earl Grey altogether, the only thing I will have to try differently next time is to brew it stronger. While there was flavour there just was not enough for my personal taste level.

KeenTeaThyme

A sweet and mild bergamot is the best kind. This sounds promising for this EG hater!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom