This arrived this morning from a new eBay shop that I stumbled upon the other day. Almond Cookies sound delicious. Yum! Yum!

The raw mixture consists of long and thin chopped green leaves mixed with white coconut pieces. It does smell like almond but sweeter than normal … it’s starting to remind me of those sugared almond sweets that appear every Easter. Maybe like marzipan too. :) Licks lips

Once steeped it’s yellow in colour and smells like sweet almonds, more toned down than it’s raw form.

Yummy. It tastes like sweet almond sugar cookies. The green tea picks up in flavour the more I drink and it brings a fresh gentle floral hint, it’s also sort of toasty. The coconut is sort of in the after taste but other than that it blends in well. As it cools it gets a little stronger and much more like almond sweets. Perhaps next time I should try this one as an iced tea. :)

I am definitely going to have to buy more of this. Thank you eBay for this nice find and thank you Green Mountain Tea for this delicious blend.

Courtney

What’s the ebay shop called? I’d like to take a look :)

KittyLovesTea

It’s a small shop but they have some nice looking tea on there and are very good price wise.

Thanks!

KittyLovesTea

I just checked and shipping is to the UK only. I’m always willing to buy to trade though.

TeaBrat

this sounds yummy…

Courtney

Hah I just discovered that as well. I’ll keep it in mind :)

KittyLovesTea

I only got a 10g sample to try and liked it so much I just bought 50g. I forgot that I’m trading with you Courtney and your parcel is going out tomorrow so I will pop what I have left in for you to try. I think 2 – 3 cups worth left. :)

Courtney

That’s sweet of you :) I wish I hadn’t already sent yours now!

NofarS

Such a pity that they don’t ship worldwide. They have some lovely looking teas.

Comments

Courtney

What’s the ebay shop called? I’d like to take a look :)

Thanks!

TeaBrat

this sounds yummy…

Courtney

Hah I just discovered that as well. I’ll keep it in mind :)

Courtney

That’s sweet of you :) I wish I hadn’t already sent yours now!

NofarS

Such a pity that they don’t ship worldwide. They have some lovely looking teas.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom