drank Earl Grey by Heladiv

Another eBay purchase, I’ve been doing that a lot lately. It’s unusual that I should buy bagged tea like this one but if the price is right I will try anything.

When I open the cellophane a strong bergamot and citrus smell was unleashed. The teas are enclosed into little individual sachets so they are handy to transport (pop into a hand bag or wallet :)

A drop of milk has been added. Once brewed the tea has a gentle bergamot scent with a touch of lemon. In flavour it’s quite mellow and smooth but also slightly sweet with a hint of bergamot and citrus fruit. For a bagged tea it’s very inoffensive and quite pleasing. My husband said it’s going down very well and asked if he could take the rest to work. That’s great for me, while this is a nice tea it’s not to my preferred strength standard so I would have to risk longer steeps which would risk harshness in flavour.

I would drink this again if I was in the mood for nothing particularly special (that didn’t require me to break out a Gongfu or Gaiwan).

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom