What an interesting looking blend, not as attractive as it’s picture but never mind. This is a pumpkin tea that doesn’t actually contain any pumpkin which is a little disconcerting as most companies have something in there (pumpkin seed, candy, roasted chunks..anything).

The raw mixture has a spicy edging on sweet scent similar to a weak Chai. Once steeped it’s dark red/brown with a sweet and earthy scent, creamy too.

Creamy, sweet, spicy, melon, smooth, silky and light. It doesn’t taste like pumpkin which isn’t too surprising since it doesn’t actually contain any but there is a slight earthy tone there in place of it. The melon is more noticeable which is interesting…a spicy and creamy melon tea. The rooibos is not that thick (thankfully) and the sweetness is at a modest level.

As far as this tea goes as regards to being a pumpkin tea I would say it was a huge let down. As a rooibos blend it’s rather nice, a little different and considering I love melon it’s turned into an unusual treat for me. Not my favourite by far but drinkable at any rate.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom