Not a huge fan of anything milk related as I was allergic to it as a child but I get it in fresh for my husband and at the moment we have too much. I heard a great way of using up tea and milk was to make a tea latte so I searched through methods I found online I thought I would give it a go.

A huge vanilla fan I tried this tea, first of all the vanilla smells out of this world. Just simply amazing, any fan of vanilla would love this smell. So natural and fresh, strong, sweet…perfect. As for the taste the vanilla is the strongest flavour followed by a creamy element from the milk. I thought the black base would be stronger than it is but to be frank I like it’s behind the vanilla.

Well a creamy vanilla latte is my first home made latte and it will certainly not be the last. Wow… I cannot believe I have missed out on these. I will be browsing my cupboard in the morning to find suitable latte teas. :)

This sounds great!

Comments

This sounds great!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom