Thanks to Alphakitty I have been craving this tea all day. I placed an order for 100g from Teavivre a couple of weeks ago and I’m still waiting for them to arrive. Thankfully I remembered to put a sampler aside for times like these.

It’s my birthday tomorrow and I hate getting older. Tomorrow I will be 25..me..an adult….I’m married to a man whose almost 30. I mean 30…seems so old.I don’t feel a day over 14. Maybe that’s the problem. Oh look I’ve gone and given myself a sour puss, grump face.

Oh well…tea time. Yun Nan Dian Hong Black Tea – Golden Tip Gongfu style. :)

205 °F / 96 °C

Happy early bithday! 25 isn’t old! I hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow!

Starfevre

I’m 30! 30 isn’t old because I’m not old yet! Oh yeah, happy birthday young’un.

MissLena

Happy early bday! We are almost bday buddies, mine’s in 5 days :)

NofarS

Happy birthday! You are as young as you feel

Alphakitty

Happy Birthday~

TeaVivre

Happy Birthday^^

Indigobloom

Happy happy birthday!! hope there is plenty of tea :)

Terri HarpLady

Happy Birthday, Kitty! I turned 54 last week, although I’m only about 4 on the inside (her name is Little Terri, & she basically runs the show most of the time). I hope you have an awesome day.

KittyLovesTea

Comments

Happy early bithday! 25 isn’t old! I hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow!

Starfevre

I’m 30! 30 isn’t old because I’m not old yet! Oh yeah, happy birthday young’un.

MissLena

Happy early bday! We are almost bday buddies, mine’s in 5 days :)

NofarS

Happy birthday! You are as young as you feel

Alphakitty

Happy Birthday~

TeaVivre

Happy Birthday^^

Indigobloom

Happy happy birthday!! hope there is plenty of tea :)

Terri HarpLady

KittyLovesTea

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom