It’s been a while since I last had this tea but felt that after having a few cheeky ciders last night and madly craving pancakes this morning I would settle with a cup of tea. No idea why but I was up at 5:30am for no reason and it’s very unlike me so something has changed my sleeping pattern…. or maybe it’s just the coming of age. On a side note yesterday night I had a few pints of toffee apple cider which was delicious, it reminded me of the Della Terra – Caramel Candy Apple mixed with Cider Guayusa – Butiki. Scrumptious.

This tea is actually better than I remember it. Drinking this with one sugar and no milk, it’s pure maple syrup flavoured :) Very nice in the morning (even crazy hours in the morning).

Becky

You’ve made me want pancakes. /fistshake

KittyLovesTea

Lol sorry Becky. There really is nothing like pancakes in the morning :)

Comments

Becky

You’ve made me want pancakes. /fistshake

KittyLovesTea

Lol sorry Becky. There really is nothing like pancakes in the morning :)

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom