drank Birthday Tea by Adagio Teas

Thank you Reasoned_Melody for this tea.
My birthday was a few days ago but I only received this today and my party is tomorrow…I think it’s only fair I have a cup of this tea at the present moment. Plus it would have been my cat Mr Bloo’s birthday today (he was my best friend and childhood pet, he died last year). A very sad day and would be birthday.

This tea is vanilla and creamy in scent whilst raw. Once steeped with a sugar and drop of milk added this tea is a rather tasty mix of caramel and creamy vanilla. Smooth and silky yet being black tea based there is an earthy darkness behind it all. Rather a nice blend and the rainbow sprinkles in the raw mixture are fun. _

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom