Holy moly…. this smells delicious! Just like strawberry sweets :) It smells rather natural too and very sweet and juicy. I was tempted to eat the raw mixture but managed to behave myself.

This is my lunch tea to help wash down my vegetarian chicken salad cob and watermelon chunks. I decided something fruity would go down nicely.

Once steeped the tea becomes dark red with the same strong yet sweet strawberry scent. So juicy and sweet licks lips.

Just like the smell this tastes sweet, strong and fresh with the strawberry being very dominant, so dominant infact that It’s hard to detect the kiwi. After the sweet strawberry there is an after taste which is slightly sour yet sweet and sharp which reminds me of the taste of fresh kiwi. It’s so sweet that I would never think of adding any sugar, infact I think it would be far too sweet if I did. It still tastes like strawberry jelly sweets or cordial.

I bet this would make a delicious iced tea, I will have to try that theory later.

oh man this sounds delicious….going on the list of teas to check out for sure!

jessiwrites

Mmmm, that sounds amazing!

Comments

oh man this sounds delicious….going on the list of teas to check out for sure!

jessiwrites

Mmmm, that sounds amazing!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom