It’s been another one of those days where I end up spending the entire day by myself which I don’t mind most of the time. When I do get time to relax by myself I enjoy a cup of something fruity and today the weather has been quite bright for a change so the two will go hand in hand.

Thank you again to Pure Aroma Tea for this sample. I have been enjoying their teas so far but their fruit teas really stand out so I am looking forward to trying this blend.

Upon opening the packet my nostrils are filled with a wonderful tropical fruit tea punch that is both strong and sweet. It smells very fresh and juicy with the mango being the strongest smell but passion fruit not far behind giving a fairly equal smelling blend. Very tropical tutti frutti.

In appearance the green tea is rolled up into little balls that are both dark green and dark brown in colour. It looks like a cross between an Oolong and Gunpowder Green but the smell doesn’t match it’s dark colours.

Brewing one teaspoon of tea in an empty teabag. Once steeped the tea becomes orange in colour with a strong juicy mango scent.

A few sips in and I’m thinking “Wow this contains green tea?” because you wouldn’t know by taste alone. The mango is still slightly stronger than the passion fruit but it seems to be keeping it sweeter that way and juicier. It’s fresh and light too but with the right balance of flavours. The quicker it cools down the more I can start to taste the green tea and it has a slight astringency. I realize I haven’t mentioned the guava which is something that I love and it’s making itself more present once it starts to cool down. Guava has that unique sweet pulpy taste and this has that too in a small dose.

Yep another yummy fruit blend by Pure Aroma Tea and another tea to add to my list to try iced. Sipping this is like being on my own dessert island with me laying on warm sand with the breeze blowing at my warm skin…if only.

Mmmm sounds wonderful :)

Comments

Mmmm sounds wonderful :)

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom