drank Rose Congou by PureAromaTea

Rose Coungou is one of my favourite teas and I’m craving a cup tonight before bed.

This blend smells like sweet rose petals which reminds me of my dads red roses that grow each spring. There are dark pink dried rose petals amongst dark brown thinly rolled and chopped up tea leaves.

Once steeped the tea is dark orange in colour with a sweet rose scent much like it’s raw form.

This tea is very refreshing and it leaves such a wonderful floral after taste. The Congou is smooth and velvety with light malted tones which is nicely finished with a gentle rose sweetness. There is also a slight sweet yet sour effect but at nice subtle levels.

I made the right choice, I will be tasting flowers as I sleep now :)

Fjellrev

I love the sound of this one. I find rose can be very heady sometimes, but refreshing this sounds, indeed. :)

Terri HarpLady

It does sound delicious!

Comments

Fjellrev

Terri HarpLady

It does sound delicious!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom