That’s 4 fish dead and another 1 on the way in the last 3 days :( Everything was going so well and then old age kicks in. Damn you reaper leave my fish alone!

I’m sat here with a large pot of this tea and a large slice of orange cake that was made this morning. I’m trying to calm myself and have a break from singing to my ill fish and try to make her as comfortable as possible. There are some things that you never get used to.

My second fish died. :(

Azzrian

:( NOoooooooo I am so sorry

Lala

Sorry about your fishies. Send you good vibes.

Alphakitty

so sorry to hear about your fishes :( I used to have some, their short lifespans make it very difficult because you get so attached!

CharlotteZero

:-( Poor fish.

KittyLovesTea

Thank you all for your kind words. I know that these things happen and anyone with pets have to accept the possibility of well..the end. I just have a big heart when it comes to animals and I just hope that they enjoyed their time with me as much as I did with them. :)

MissLena

:( sending hugs too!

Tealizzy

Poor fishes! It’s so hard when pets go. :(

Comments

KittyLovesTea

My second fish died. :(

Azzrian

:( NOoooooooo I am so sorry

Lala

Sorry about your fishies. Send you good vibes.

Alphakitty

CharlotteZero

:-( Poor fish.

MissLena

:( sending hugs too!

Tealizzy

Poor fishes! It’s so hard when pets go. :(

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom