I’m so very tired and I need to be up early in the morning as I’m awaiting a parcel redelivery (and postal delivery starts at 7am) plus my food shopping is coming early. My husband has a day off tomorrow too and it’s always nice to share our days off together. We plan on cleaning all day (as if I’m not sad enough already.

My final sample of the night to be used in my new green teapot. In loose form this tea has an interesting appearance, with lavender, rose petals, green tea, black tea and what looks like vanilla pod all being noticeable. That seems to be all of the ingredients, it’s not often that I can so easily spot and separate them. As a whole the blend has a sweet floral aroma.

Once steeped the tea has a rich lavender scent and is mahogany in colour. The lavender is quite strong in taste but it’s not as thick and heavy as other lavender based teas that I have tried. The black tea gives it a deep richness but the green tea helps to keep it lighter with a little more freshness. The rose brings a little sweetness but is lost in comparison to the lavenders unique medicinal taste.

This is just really a lavender tea that has been blended to be on the lighter side but with a good amount of flavour. It’s very nice all in all and I usually don’t like lavender teas because of their heaviness and strong bitter taste. It also leaves a nice floral after taste. The lavender does thicken the more I drink but that bitter astringency that it has is minimal in this tea. It’s even a hit with my husband :)

Yawn looks like the tea is doing it’s job. Goodnight all.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

How wonderful to hear and wonderfully described. :) Sweet dreams

Azzrian

Sounds lovely!

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

How wonderful to hear and wonderfully described. :) Sweet dreams

Azzrian

Sounds lovely!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom