Well I’m awake and wrapped in my robe in a zombie like state (and looking very much like one this morning too). I need tea and I need food. … tea…must drink tea….zombie moan. No brains for me though this morning I think I will stick with fruit salad. Sticking on the fruity side of things this morning I will try this fruity based green Sencha tea. Another sample to use. :)

The blend looks pretty enough with green leaves and red petals finely chopped and mixed together with a few pieces of dried fruit. It has a sweet and fruity yet buttery scent.

Once steeped the tea is yellow in colour with a toasted, fruity, buttery aroma.

The Sencha is buttery, toasty, thick and bitter while the fruit is waxy, sweet and sour. I can’t get past this thick waxy taste that reminds me of the smell of manure (it’s strange how a flavour can remind you of a smell). The fruit is not really that fruity and I cannot tell what fruit it is or even guess. There is only a little bitterness and it can be over looked if I set my mind to it.

It’s drinkable but just not my ‘cup of tea’ and I’m glad I only ha a sample and now it’s gone.

175 °F / 79 °C

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom