drank Spring Blend by PureAromaTea

Hip Hip Hurray it’s the first day of spring today!!! Officially it is anyway according to online sources. I have been saving this Spring Blend for a few weeks now to celebrate with. :)

In raw form this tea consists of dark brown Keemun (Congou) leaves that are shaped into random knobbly pieces that have been mixed with tiny pinkish/purplish heather flowers. It has a sweet and fruity scent that resembles blueberry or possibly even raspberry (but less sour and more sweet). Yummy. (My husband said it smells like blackcurrant which I can smell so strongly now).

Once steeped the tea is burnt orange in colour with a super sweet berry aroma. Very blackcurrant like and thick now, like cordial.

In flavour this is sweet, berry, sour, rich, earthy and dry. The bilberry is the star of the show with it’s sweet and juicy goodness while the Keemun (Congou) adds an earthy depth. The balance is very nice and it lightens very quickly to leave a fruity dryness upon the tongue.

What a welcome to spring this tea has been, not only has it put a smile onto both me and my husbands face but it also brings back memories of berry picking with my family when I was younger.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom