Unfortunately my area is under amber alert for snow blizzard warnings after experiencing the worst weather for March in over 50 years. What a nice welcome to spring that has been. A snow warning means it’s time to take advantage of the situation and curl up on the sofa with a blanket and a pot of tea to keep warm. A great excuse to double my tea intake. :D

Spiced apple tea is always warming and hearty which is something I could do with on this frozen night.

This blend smells amazing! You have the sweet and juicy apple mixed with spicy cinnamon and clove to create a very strong and potent blend of Turkish goodness. In appearance you have the wonderful mixture of green, yellow and red colours with the ingredients varying in size for a pretty contrast. Everything looks fresh and natural. :)

Once steeped this tea is yellow in colour with a strong clove and apple aroma. The first few sips reveal: clove, apple, cinnamon. There is also a sweetness from the apple to match the spices whilst leaving you with a clean after taste. This blend is warming and comforting without being too heavy or rich yet still full on flavour.

I will admit that I’m not a fan of cloves at all but there is no thick, sticky clove flavour that makes me pull a face like a child eating vegetables. Instead the clove is more refreshing and mellow which when paired with the sweetness from the apple just lifts it that bit more to make it clove-licious.

I can feel a glow of warmth already :) Super delicious.

Ozli

Sounds sooooo good!

Comments

Ozli

Sounds sooooo good!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom