In raw form this blend is a wonderful mixture of black Ceylon, large pink/red raspberry pieces and plenty of green chopped raspberry leaves. All being the three first noticeable ingredients. Aesthetically so it looks natural and oh so good.

As I opened the packet I was greeted with a raspberry and strawberry jam like scent that was thick and very sweet.

Brewing Method: Teapot with infuser

Water Temperature: Boiling

Steeping Time: 5 Minutes

Once steeped this tea is orange in colour with a sweet and rich berry jam aroma, much like it’s raw form.

My first few sips reveal a sweet yet mellow, berry jam fruit punch that has little tartness and leaves a clean, fruity after taste. There is also a slight darkness to it which may be the Ceylon and a coconut creaminess which make this more than just a fruit tea.

The more I sip the stronger the coconut essence becomes and it just seems to get creamier and creamier whilst staying light.

Victoria Sponge Cake? I would say so, as near as a tea can be to the real thing. It’s the next best thing which is almost calorie free. :D

I know what I will do next time I get a cake craving, make myself a pot of this tea before crashing on the sofa with my feet up to indulge to my hearts content.

For pictures and a 10% off code for Bluebird Tea Co. please view my blog.

momo

I’m so excited to try this now that I’ve read your tasting note! silly ocean in the way of that happening quickly!

Tealizzy

Yay! I can’t wait for my order of this tea now!!

Comments

momo

Tealizzy

Yay! I can’t wait for my order of this tea now!!

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom