My second pot of tea today to help aid my completion of Bioshock Infinite. Apple tea in general is something I have a love/hate relationship with. It’s hard to find an apple tea that is just right without being too sweet or artificial. Plus I have to be in the right frame of mind to drink it too.

In raw form this blend does actually smell like apple pie. It’s a sweet apple with a toasted bread/crust aroma that reminds me of both apple pie and fruit loaf cake.

Once steeped the tea is dark mahogany in colour and a dark, spicy apple scent.

Flavours are delicate with a hint of a spicy after taste. The apple is clean, sweet and juicy with the almond giving the blend a sort of creaminess but keeping it light. A lot of the baked smell has gone since it’s steeped and it’s also not really there in flavour either so it’s more of the inside if the apple pie.

As far as apple tea goes for me this is a tasty spiced apple tea but lacks the baked goodness it’s raw scent offers. At least for me anyway.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom