Does anyone else hoard pumpkin tea so they can enjoy it all year round? Well this is the last pots worth of Pumpkin Pie tea from 5 Teas that I have at home with a few cups worth left at work (for emergencies). I still have some of the caramel pumpkin pie tea left which I prefer but that still leaves me a little sad to say goodbye to the original.

I was also sure I did a review for this but Steepster tells me otherwise. Shame on me, my mistake. I can put that right.

In raw form this tea has small cinnamon stick pieces amongst the black tea leaves and it has a wonderful thick, earthy pumpkin scent. Smelling it takes me back to Halloween.

Once steeped this dark red brown liquid has a cinnamon pumpkin aroma that warms my soul by just smelling it’s warmth.

Imagine a slice of pumpkin pie sprinkled with cinnamon on top and that is pretty much what this tastes like. It’s dark and rich with little sweetness but enough and a large cinnamon kick adding a warm spiciness. A little of this tea goes a long way in essence of flavour and if anything were to receive negative marks it would be the mouth drying after taste.

Certainly not something to drink to quench ones thirst but more to indulge in a late Autumn feast. Like a time machine that can change your surroundings by the click of a kettle and submersion into hot water.

Ze_Teamaker

currently hoarding a mix of pumpkin cream and Davids tea pumpkin chai.

KittyLovesTea

I have a full pouch of David’s Tea – Pumpkin Chai too :D

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

currently hoarding a mix of pumpkin cream and Davids tea pumpkin chai.

KittyLovesTea

I have a full pouch of David’s Tea – Pumpkin Chai too :D

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom