drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

I have been loving this tea more and more as a breakfast based tea mainly due to it’s super rich maple syrup flavour. My Reddit Tea and Coffee exchange partner sent me 2oz of this tea :D

Anyone else pick out and eat the coloured maple leaf candies whilst waiting for the kettle to boil? Haha just can’t stop myself. Tasty.

I wonder if this would be possible to thicken up some how and pour over pancakes as a quick and easy solution to use when you run out of actual maple syrup?

Ysaurella

I just mentioned you changed your pic ! I was wondering who was this new lady :)

KittyLovesTea

I tried to change it a while ago but it didn’t work…I still can’t see the new picture on my account.

Comments

Ysaurella

KittyLovesTea

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom