What a day…if there was such a thing as (pardon my bad English) shittiest day awards then today would be a winner. Nothing has gone smoothly and I am losing one of my jobs.

A nice tea latte can cure anything though and this tea makes an amazing vanilla latte. I don’t usually add sugar but since today was so trying I added a spoon of calorie free stevia to help drown my sorrows.

Tomorrow is another day…I would do well to remember that.

ashmanra

Oh man! Sorry about the bad day! Things WILL get better!

Veronica

Sorry that it was a bad day. Fingers crossed that tomorrow is much better for you!

KittyLovesTea

Thanks :) I can only hope tomorrow is a better day…I’m sure it will be.

Comments

ashmanra

Oh man! Sorry about the bad day! Things WILL get better!

Veronica

KittyLovesTea

Thanks :) I can only hope tomorrow is a better day…I’m sure it will be.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Dislikes: Licorice, aniseed, clove, eucalyptus, lavender.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom